[comp.sys.atari.8bit] Please remove me from your mailing List

MIKE@bucasa.BITNET.UUCP (01/17/87)

Date:     Fri, 16 Jan 87 17:50 EDT
From:     <MIKE@BUCASA.BITNET>
To:       info-atari8@score.stanford.edu

Please remove me from your mailing list.
My address is mike%bucasa.bitnet@wiscvm.wisc.edu

(This was the address as originally given execpt
wiscvm.wisc.edu was wiscvm.arpa as domain style addressing
was not standard then.  If you should have further problems
removing me from these lists I will forward a digest erroneously
mailed to me.  This request has been made on at least ten separate
occasions, over a two month period.  I know moderators are busy but
they are supposed to handle administative requests.  This message
will be sent to all info-atari{8,16},info-atari{8-16} request each
time I receive more mail from info atari.  I thank you moderators
for finally removing me from your list.)

Michael Cohen -----  Center for Adaptive Systems
                        Boston University