[comp.sys.atari.8bit] vt52 emulator

wilmott@topaz.UUCP (02/23/87)

About a week or two ago someone (joe@ut-sally???) posted a vt-52
terminal emulator they had written and mentioned that they also
had a 1030 version of it. Whoever did post it: Could you *please*
post the 1030 version sometime in the near future? Thanks in
advance.

			-Ray

wilmott@topaz.rutgers.edu

joe@ut-sally.UUCP (02/25/87)

In article <9556@topaz.RUTGERS.EDU>, wilmott@topaz.RUTGERS.EDU (Ray Wilmott) writes:

> About a week or two ago someone (joe@ut-sally???) posted a vt-52
> terminal emulator they had written and mentioned that they also
> had a 1030 version of it. Whoever did post it: Could you *please*
> post the 1030 version sometime in the near future? Thanks in
> advance.
>
> 			-Ray
>
> wilmott@topaz.rutgers.edu

I will post the 1030 version as soon as I can.
The 1030 version is an addition to the 850 version which I posted.
It will work also with the 850, it's just a little bigger.

j.h.