[comp.sys.atari.8bit] vt10^2 and SpartaDOS

sharakan@think.UUCP (04/15/87)

In article <1345@msudoc.UUCP> conklin@msudoc.UUCP (Terry Conklin) writes:
	.
	.
	.
>In fact, given the source code to vt10^2 I'd love the chance to add
>features and complete the emulation. I like the fact that it works with
>either the 850 or the 1030, but it doesn't work with SpartaDOS which is
>a moral sin. Just remember : SpartaDOS = good, anything else = evil.
>If anyone has the source to it, send it my way.
	.
	.
	.
>PD to a fault,
>Terry Conklin

I have vt10sq and it works fine under SpartaDOS.  It even works with a
custom RS232 handler (I use the R-VERTER interface), and doesn't require the
translator disk for my 800XL.  Yes, I would also love to see it with
complete vt100 emulation, especially line deletes.  Unfortunately, I do not
have the source.
---
Eric Sharakan, Thinking Machines Corporation, Cambridge, Ma., 02142
sharakan@think.com, ihnp4!think!sharakan