[comp.sys.atari.8bit] Ace C posting

SULLIVAN@suny-bing.CSNET (05/07/87)

I recently posted Ace C, but never saw it come back.  John Sangster says
he never saw it, either.  There have been acknowledgements, so a few
people got it.  Should I post it again.  (If no one says yes, John, I'll
send you a copy directly.)

Along there lines, my last digest was garbled.  (The last half was repeated.)
Perhaps our moderator can shed some light on these problems.

Fred Sullivan
Dept. Math. Sci.
SUNY @ Binghamton
sullivan @ suny-bing.csnet

hans@umd5.umd.edu (Hans Breitenlohner) (05/07/87)

In article <8705070756.AA12465@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU> SULLIVAN@suny-bing.CSNET writes:
>I recently posted Ace C, but never saw it come back.  John Sangster says

I did not see it either, and vote for re-posting.

hans@umd5.umd.edu (Hans Breitenlohner) (05/08/87)

In article <1672@umd5.umd.edu> hans@umd5.umd.edu.UUCP (Hans Breitenlohner) writes:
>In article <8705070756.AA12465@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU> SULLIVAN@suny-bing.CSNET writes:
>>I recently posted Ace C, but never saw it come back.  John Sangster says
>
>I did not see it either, and vote for re-posting.

Well, this is quite embarrassing.  Looking through old news items I dis-
covered that Ace-C did in fact show up here.  Many apologies for casting
aspersions onto the news system or whatever.

To atone for my sins I will send one copy each to John Sangster and to
Hal@usu.bitnet.  If anybody else needs it, let me know, and I will see
what I can do.