[comp.sys.atari.8bit] re ace C posting

HAL@USU.BITNET (05/15/87)

Date:     Fri, 15 May 87 12:49 MST
From:     <HAL@USU.BITNET>
Subject:  re ace C posting
To:       info-atari8@score.stanford.edu

For:       Hans Breitenlohner.

Apologies: To everyone else, for cluttering the net.

   Thanks for the offer to post Ace C to me. I would be grateful if you would
send me a copy.

   I am getting your mail just fine.  I sent a reply to you directly about
four or five days ago so I must not be getting through to you.  The text
of your message arrived in fine shape so I don't think you need to worry
about botched characters.  I sent the first message via bitnet->arpanet to
hans@umd2.umd.edu.  I will try again using bitnet to hans@umd2.

                                        Thanks
                                        hal

Arpa:           HAL%USU.BITNET@WISCVM.WISC.EDU