[comp.sys.atari.8bit] Keith Ledbetter

arthur@pnet02.CTS.COM (Arthur L. Rubin) (08/26/87)

F1.GDM@ISUMVS.BITNET ("Gene Merritt") writes:
>Does anyone know the easiest way to contact Keith Ledbetter?
>
>He is the author of my favorite term prog, Express! 1030/xm301.  I do not have
>a CompuSpend account or a GEnie or even delphi accnt.  I would like to find
>out if he uses Bitnet or one of the other major (free) networks.
>My main reason is this: I would like to see Exp! converted to 80 col.
I don't think Keith has done this, primarily because the custom display lists
already use most of available memory.  You can check on the above board.

There are version of Express for Hayes semi-compatible modems (V3), MPP
modems, and 1030 modems (V3 in beta test).

UUCP: {cbosgd, hplabs!hp-sdd, ihnp4}!crash!gryphon!pnet02!arthur
INET: arthur@pnet02.CTS.COM