[comp.sys.atari.8bit] BBS

p7o@psuvm.bitnet.UUCP (10/07/87)

Does anyone out here have a modem?
If you do then call....

 *                                                                      *
 *                             THE  HACKSHOP BBS                        *
 *                             =================                        *
 *                                                                      *
 *    A BBS [Bulletin Board System] for any computer with ascii, but    *
 *    most of the Download files are for ATARI - 8 bit!                 *
 *                                                                      *
 *     Alot of scrunched,and shrunk files,software galore!!             *
 *                                                                      *
 *               8 Message bases ,Sysop base,War board,Atari base       *
 *              a list of Stars addresses,and a Atari cartoon           *
 *             of the week!!!  CALL TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!           *
 *                                                                      *
 *                                                                      *
 *                        HACKSHOP BBS                                  *
 *                         300/1200 BAUD                                *
 *                         WEEKDAYS:24 HR                               *
 *                         WEEKENDS:10PM-10AM                           *
 *                         (717)383-1457                                *

weaver@tut.cis.ohio-state.edu (Andrew Weaver) (10/09/87)

In article <21788P7O@PSUVMA> P7O@PSUVMA.BITNET (PATRICK) writes:
>Does anyone out here have a modem?
>If you do then call....
> *                             THE  HACKSHOP BBS                        *

Gee, I have a modem.  Can I really call this fine BBS?  You may and may not
know this, but your little BBS ad got sent to the entire planet in respect to
usenet.  You might consider posting your advertisment for your BBS on local
BBSs, or at least locally, and not to the entire free world.

--
-Andrew Weaver--Guest account courtesy of the OSU CIS Dept- T  *  H  *  E --
--COB Computing Services-1775 College Rd., Cols,. OH 43210- O   H   I   O --