[comp.sys.atari.8bit] HELP/STOP re undeliverable mail

jws@hpcllf.HP.COM (John Stafford x75743) (10/28/87)

Would somebody figure out and fix the undeliverable mail problem that is
currently flooding this group?  I don't know enough about it to do
anything.  It is more than somewhat annoying to read the individual
articles once and then encounter them again in the mailing list entry
that could not be delivered.  A sample failed list follows:

John Stafford -- Hewlett Packard Computer Language Lab
{allegra,decvax,ihnp4,ucbvax}!hplabs!hpclla!jws
{fortune,sun,thirdi,ucbvax}  !hpda  !hpclla!jws