[comp.sys.atari.8bit] ANTIC since December?

lazear@GATEWAY.MITRE.ORG (01/06/88)

Anybody seen an issue of ANTIC since the December one?
I heard of ANALOG's problems with dual publishing and am
patiently awaiting their next issue, but hadn't heard anything
about ANTIC.

	Walt (Lazear@gateway.mitre.org)

kimes@ihlpe.ATT.COM (Kit Kimes) (01/07/88)

In article <8801061432.AA05649@saturn.mitre.org>, lazear@GATEWAY.MITRE.ORG writes:
> Anybody seen an issue of ANTIC since the December one?
> I heard of ANALOG's problems with dual publishing and am
> patiently awaiting their next issue, but hadn't heard anything
> about ANTIC.

I have received both the January and February issue of ANTIC although
I simply haven't had the time to post an index of the articles as I
have been doing for the past couple of years.  I hope to resume later
this month with the February issue although I do not plan to go back
and post the January index.

One of the highlights of the January issue was the disk bonus program
called SuperCopy which is billed as one of the fastest and easiest
multi-file disk copying programs ever published for the 8bit Atari.
I have the disk but haven't tried this program yet.  The featured
applications program is TopShelf, an outstanding all-around database
program that offers many powerful features and is easy to use.

The January issue was also the annual shoppers guide with over 100
of the best products for the 8bit Ataris.  If you are a fan of SSI's
wargame simulations, you know that most games require you to use the
keyboard numbers to move various directions.  There is an article and
patch to allow you to use your joystick to direct your forces.

Hope this dispells any rumors of ANTIC's demise.  I may have been
the source of some of the doubts since I haven't posted the Index
for the last two months.   Sorry...

					Kit Kimes
					AT&T--Information Systems Labs
					...ihnp4!ihlpe!kimes

pirc2499@csd4.milw.wisc.edu (James Franc Pirc) (01/08/88)

In article <8801061432.AA05649@saturn.mitre.org> lazear@GATEWAY.MITRE.ORG writes:
>Anybody seen an issue of ANTIC since the December one?
>I heard of ANALOG's problems with dual publishing and am
>patiently awaiting their next issue, but hadn't heard anything
>about ANTIC.

I have received both January and, on Dec. 31, February issues.  Thus they
are sending them...

James
True :  James Pirc
ARPA :  pirc2499@csd4.milw.wisc.edu