[comp.sys.atari.8bit] ANALOG Magazine news

lazear@GATEWAY.MITRE.ORG (01/29/88)

I just called ANALOG to see where my Nov, Dec, Jan, and Feb issues were.
As reported earlier in this digest, they are having printer problems.
The lady who answered stated that March 88 would be the next issue printed
and that I would be receiving credit for missing issues.  She also said
there was a letter just mailed that I would receive in the next two weeks
explaining the long silence.
	Walt Lazear (@gateway.mitre.org)

c60b-at@buddy.Berkeley.EDU (John Kawakami -0^0-) (01/30/88)

In article <8801291436.AA08003@saturn.mitre.org> lazear@GATEWAY.MITRE.ORG writes:
>I just called ANALOG to see where my Nov, Dec, Jan, and Feb issues were.
>and that I would be receiving credit for missing issues.  She also said
>there was a letter just mailed that I would receive in the next two weeks
>explaining the long silence.
>	Walt Lazear (@gateway.mitre.org)

Is there any truth to the rumor that ANALOG was bought by Larry Flynt's company?The one that publishes HUSTLER??  I wonder what that will do to sales.  Will
Some people drop ANALOG (I won't).