[comp.sys.atari.8bit] 800XL power supply

u-jleigh%sundial.utah.edu@utah-gr.UUCP (Jason Leigh) (03/22/88)

	Does anyone know where I can order an 800XL power supply or
know the address and phone number of Atari Corp.?

Please e-mail replies to u-jleigh@ug.utah.edu

Thanks in advance.

Jason Leigh

kimes@ihlpe.ATT.COM (Kit Kimes) (03/22/88)

In article <2415@utah-gr.UUCP>, u-jleigh%sundial.utah.edu@utah-gr.UUCP (Jason Leigh) writes:

> 	Does anyone know where I can order an 800XL power supply or
> know the address and phone number of Atari Corp.?
>
> Please e-mail replies to u-jleigh@ug.utah.edu

I have trouble getting mail through to addresses like yours, so I didn't
even try.  I hope you read this.  Looking through the latest issue of ANTIC,
I see several sources that can be used.   The ones listed below either listed
them in their ad or are good sources:

		MicrOtyme
		PO Box 369
		Kettering, OH 45409
		1-800-255-5835
		XE/XL Power Supply - $29

		American Techna-Vision
		15338 Inverness St.
		San Leandro, CA 94579
		1-800-551-9995 (orders only)
		1-415-352-3787 (questions)
		This is a good company for all kinds of parts

		B&C ComputerVisions
		3257 Kifer Rd.
		Santa Clara, CA 95051
		1-408-749-1003
		Another good source for all kinds of Atari parts

Hope this helps.

					Kit Kimes
					AT&T--Information Systems Labs
					...ihnp4!ihlpe!kimes