[comp.sys.atari.8bit] ARC, ARCX Needed!

G15@PSUVM.BITNET (John F. Gbruoski) (03/17/88)

I missed the original posting(s) of ARC and ARCX.  Could some kind soul
*please* re-post them, or email them to me directly?

*                                                                             *
*  PPPP  SSSS      U  U                 John F. Gbruoski   G15 @ PSUVM.BitNet *
*  PPPP  SS        U  U                                                       *
*  P enn   SState  U  University   "Omnia mutantur; omnia fluunt; quod fuimus *
*  P     SSSS      UUUU               aut sumus, cras non erimus." - Ovid.    *
*                                                                             *
*  UUCP: {akgua,allegra,cbosgd,ihnp4}!psuvax1!psuvm.bitnet!g15                *

swklassen@trillium.waterloo.edu (Steven W. Klassen) (03/19/88)

In article <36332G15@PSUVM> G15@PSUVM.BITNET (John F. Gbruoski) writes:
>I missed the original posting(s) of ARC and ARCX.  Could some kind soul
>*please* re-post them, or email them to me directly?

A repost would be nice since I also need the files and I am
probably not alone!

Steven Klassen
Computer Science Major
University of Waterloo

seg@pbhya.UUCP (Stephen Grove) (03/19/88)

In article <36332G15@PSUVM>, G15@PSUVM.BITNET (John F. Gbruoski) writes:
> I missed the original posting(s) of ARC and ARCX.  Could some kind soul
> *please* re-post them, or email them to me directly?

I would like ARC and ARCX also.

	Stephen Grove Pac Bell, Rohnert Park, Calif.
	UUCP:{sun,ihnp4}!pacbell!pbhya!seg

Also I reposted the copy of KERMIT65 I had as three files, the
documents, with a handler, and without a handler. I have now received
three requests for resends, and have answered two, the third I
will answer today. I posted this, because I am willing to help
others.
	SEG

VAUGHAN@CANISIUS.BITNET (03/22/88)

I have ARC and ARCX versions 1.2, plus the ARC Viewer.  If anyone wants these
or thinks I should post them..let me know.

  tom

BITNET : vaughan@canisius                CSNET  :  vaughan%canisius@CSNET-relay
UUCP   : ..!{ames,boulder,decvax,rutgers}!sunybcs!canisius!vaughan
US MAIL:  Thomas Vaughan/ Computer Center / Canisius College/
          2001 Main St./ Buffalo N.Y. 14208

seg@pbhya.PacBell.COM (Stephen Grove) (03/23/88)

In article <8803221910.AA26143@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU>, VAUGHAN@CANISIUS.BITNET writes:
> I have ARC and ARCX versions 1.2, plus the ARC Viewer.  If anyone wants these
> or thinks I should post them..let me know.

 I know I would like to have ARC, ARCX, etc. and there were some
others who posted a request for them. I think new atari users come
on line every so often, and old programs need to be reposted.
	Thank you, Stephen Grove, Pac Bell, Rohnert Park, Calif.
	UUCP:{sun,ihnp4}!pacbell!pbhya!seg