[comp.sys.atari.8bit] Stereo from the 8-bit/haha

fireplace@cup.portal.com (03/24/88)

In a previous article, c60b-at@buddy.Berkeley.EDU (John Kawakami) writes:
>How about connecting 2 XL/XEs together through the joystick ports and having
>them play in stereo?

A long time ago, Philip Price (the creator of Alternate Reality) and Gary
Gilbertson created a special 2 computer/8 voice version of the Alternate
Reality theme.  It was quite impressive...

I'm not a flaming doctor, I'm a flaming Ron...         fireplace@cup.portal.com
                                            sun!portal!cup.portal.com!fireplace

~~HEY BUDDY, YOUR TERMINAL IS GOING TO EXPLODE IN 3.2 MINUTES - HAVE FUN~~

wilmott@topaz.rutgers.edu (Ray Wilmott) (03/28/88)

>....2 computer, 8 voice version of the Alternate Reality theme.
>It was quite impressive.

Anybody happen to know whatever happened to that little gem?
Perhaps (hopefully) let out as a PD demo program? (I'd love to
hear this for myself...)

			-Ray

wilmott@topaz.rutgers.edu