[comp.sys.atari.8bit] Newsroom and XEGS carts

rjung@sal7.usc.edu (Robert Jung) (04/23/88)

In article <6418@swan.ulowell.edu> jgroves@hawk.ulowell.edu (BathTub Scum) writes:
>I have seen "Newsroom" by Springboard, for the Apple IIe, ETC...
>Hasn't anyone done something similar for the ATARI??

  Funy you should mention Newsroom, because it's just been released for the
8-bit Ataris. Straight from my Atari soft/hardware salespeople friends...

  And for those who I left hanging on the topic of "which XEGS carts won't
work on a 48K 800?", the official word is in:

Will NOT work on a 48K 800:
	Flight Simulator II (awwww)
	Lode Runner
	David's Midnight Magic

Will work on a 48K 800:
	Everything else

  Hope this helps,
						--R.J.
						B-)
Bitnet: rjung@castor.usc.edu              "Who needs an Amiga?"    = == =
                                                                   = == =
                  Power WithOUT the Price                          = == =
   Just because it's 8-bits doesn't make it obsolete.          ====  ==  ====