[comp.sys.atari.8bit] xmm801

jtm@brl-tbd.ARPA (John T. McLaughlin ) (04/22/88)

	There is a translator disk out that will enable print shop to be
run on the Atari XMM801 printer(with the exception of calendars).It is
sold by Xlent Software(703-582-0030) in Virginia.I ordered one yesterday
and will let anyone interested know how good it is when I receive it.

					John McLaughlin

euloth@dalcsug.UUCP (George Seto) (04/25/88)

In article <208@brl-tbd.ARPA>, jtm@brl-tbd.ARPA (John T. McLaughlin ) writes:
> 	There is a translator disk out that will enable print shop to be
> run on the Atari XMM801 printer(with the exception of calendars).It is
> sold by Xlent Software(703-582-0030) in Virginia.I ordered one yesterday
> and will let anyone interested know how good it is when I receive it.

I seem to remember a PD driver that was available that would do the same
thing. And it worked quite well. I believe it was given away by Batteries
Included to work with their PaperClip and it did the same for a number of
other packages.

George Seto - Using a friend's account.

.

* euloth@dalcsug.uucp  || Disclaimer: All opinions are my own unless other-   *

jtm@brl-tbd.ARPA (John T. McLaughlin ) (04/25/88)

	Received the Xlent xmm801 translator on Sat.(took 3 days) and it
works good most of the time with print shop.Sometimes the printer gets a
little strange but it works ok.The translator will also work on some
other commercial and pd programs(with and without basic).

						John