[comp.sys.atari.8bit] accounting systems

jpdres13@usl-pc.UUCP (John Joubert) (07/09/88)

------------------------------------

Could some people recommend some inventory and/or cost accounting programs
for the 800?

John Joubert                         |     /\  |    /\    |     _
jpdres13@usl-pc.USL   or ...         |     \|<>|>|> \|<>|>|><`|`|
ut-sally!usl!usl-pc!jpdres13         |-----/|-------/|----------------------
GEnie: J.JOUBERT                     |     \/       \/

rich@lakesys.UUCP (Rich Dankert) (07/10/88)

In article <1571@usl-pc.UUCP> jpdres13@usl-pc.UUCP (John Joubert) writes:
>------------------------------------
>
>Could some people recommend some inventory and/or cost accounting programs
>for the 800?

	I believe that Peach Tree still has a package available for the
	8-bit line of machine. In fact a friend of mine in Kentucky still
	runs his entire business with it. He swears by it.

	rich.....

UUCP: {uwvax}!uwmcsd1!lakesys!rich

--
 Disclaimer: The words, expressions posted here are my own.....
 Nothing is ever so bad that it can't be made worse by trying to fix it