[comp.sys.atari.8bit] modem & Joystick port

rich@lakesys.UUCP (Rich Dankert) (07/15/88)

In article <4871@watdcsu.waterloo.edu> anderson@watdcsu.waterloo.edu (G.Anderson - Computing Services) writes:
>Is there a modem program that will allow the use of the joystick ports to
>connect to a modem?

	From what I remember from the older days, Keith Leidbetterc did
	make a version of his Express program specifically for the MPP
	series modems. The program was called MPP Express, and I had seen
	it working, so I do know that it does indeed exist.

	BTW. The MPP modems did use the Joystick port for the
	communications link to the modem. With a little looking you
	may be able to find it. I myself do not have a copy in the
	proper format and disk, otherwise i'd send it to you.

rich.....
UUCP: {uwvax}!uwmcsd1!lakesys!rich

--
 Disclaimer: The words, expressions posted here are my own.....
 Nothing is ever so bad that it can't be made worse by trying to fix it