[comp.sys.atari.8bit] Alfcrunch

mcvey@sal8.usc.edu (Stephanie Salsbury Mc Vey) (07/12/88)

Puh-leeze
could you post the source code for the ALfcrunch program ?

I swear if you do so I will name the first puppy of my dog after you .

                                     RUN DMC VEY

euloth@dalcsug.UUCP (George Seto) (07/30/88)

 I have had several requests to send the binaries of the Alfcrunch
 program, and have been able to do so for several of them. However
 I have had no luck sending to this person. :

 >From: HABKE@ccm.UManitoba.CA
 >
 >Subject: alfuncrunch/alfcrunch
 >
 >The above mentioned programs somehow have not been able to reach
 >bitnet or xerox net.
 >
 >  My attermpts to reach ron at fireplace@cup.portal.com have failed.
 >Would it be to much to ask that you repost the above programs in arc"d
 > Thanking You in advance
 >Bill

 CAn anyone send to him? Or would it be better to have the original
 reposted? Say, it has been asked before, but is there something like
 the ST archives anywhere for 8 bit software on the nets?

* euloth@dalcsug.uucp  || Disclaimer: All opinions are my own unless other-   *