[comp.sys.atari.8bit] Daisy Dot II

PARSONS@KSUVM.BITNET (Scott Parish) (09/05/88)

Does anyone know where I can obtain Daisy Dot II?

The name and address of the person or company would do nicely,
or a BBS number if it is posted in the public domain would also do.

Thanks,

 Scott Parish

PARSONS@KSUVM.BITNET
PARSONS@KSUVM.KSU.EDU

rjung@sal4.usc.edu (Robert allen Jung) (09/07/88)

In article <8809050111.AA00613@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU> PARSONS@KSUVM.BITNET (Scott Parish) writes:
>Does anyone know where I can obtain Daisy Dot II?
>
>The name and address of the person or company would do nicely,
>or a BBS number if it is posted in the public domain would also do.

Check out the August(?) issue of Antic ("Newsroom comes for the 8-bit Ataris"
on the cover). There's an article on DaisyDot II, and an address.

						--R.J.
						B-)

P.S. Sorry, no cute sign-off yet...I just got my account back up.

jhs@MITRE-BEDFORD.ARPA (09/07/88)

Daisy Dot II is available by sending $10 to:

	Roy Goldman
	2440 S. Jasmine
	Denver, Colorado 80222

If you own a standard 9-pin printer such as an Epson, you'll love it.
I tried it on my 24-pin printer and would LOVE to have a 24-pin version,
but the present 9-pin version isn't much use to me at present.  If anybody
knows about any plans to develop a 24-pin version, I'd love to hear about it.
Without hesitating, I would send in $24 (or $23, or whatever) for my copy
of a 24-pin version with font editor.

-John Sangster, jhs@mitre-bedford.arpa