[comp.sys.atari.8bit] dreaded 1200XL

rich@jolnet.ORPK.IL.US (Rich Andrews) (09/22/88)

In article <8809220240.AA20135@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU> BIW109@URIMVS.BITNET writes:

>Subject: re: interfacing problem help
>
>  I think the CS2 line you describe is the same as the CCNTL line.
>I got most of my information from Mapping the Atari (revised edition).
>I am using an xl (the dreaded 1200xl, to be exact).

>                                Ray Courtois
>biw109@urivms

In my opinion the 1200XL was one of the best 8 bit machines that atari produced.
It is more compatable to the 800/400 OS than the 800XL and the 130XE.  It
seems that the 1200 got a bad rap when it was introduced.

rich andrews
--
Any opinions expressed are my own.  Now, for a limited time, they can be yours
too, for the incredible price of only $19.95.  Simply send $19.95 (in Alterian