[comp.sys.atari.8bit] Info-Atari8 Digest V88 #101

AXDFM@ALASKA.BITNET (gbloo Grebo) (11/01/88)

  Ok.... So what's the verdict on SpartaDOS X?  I've been using it for about
337quit
a week now, and I won't give it up!  (Something like "I'd rather fight than
switch

rjung@sal42.usc.edu (Robert allen Jung) (11/01/88)

In article <8811010122.AA01425@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU> <AXDFM%ALASKA.BITNET@Forsythe.Stanford.EDU> writes:
>  Ok.... So what's the verdict on SpartaDOS X?  I've been using it for about
>a week now, and I won't give it up!  (Something like "I'd rather fight than
>switch)

  Well, I've never been a big fan of SpartaDOS, but having used the X-cart for
over two months now, it *seems* like a solid performer.

  HOWEVER...I've been using SpartaDOS X those two months with a brand-new
Seagate hard drive. And if anybody saw my earlier post, I'm having the most
MYSTERIOUS problems with said drive (anybody care to re-read that post and
tell me what is going on?). I'm not sure if SpartaDOS X is to blame for this,
but...

  Just a caevat, I suppose.

						--R.J.
						B-)

  Disclaimer: These are my views, and mine alone.
                                                             # ## #
  Mailing address: Beats me, just reply to this message      # ## #
                    (rjung@nunki.usc.edu?)                  ## ## ##