[comp.sys.atari.8bit] Atari Program Archives

langbein@topaz.rutgers.edu (John E. Langbein) (11/01/88)

Could someone tell me the FTP location I can access to get archives of
the Atari Program Postings (Midi, anything, ect).  Mail responses
directly to me. Thanks.

John Langbein
--
|  Address: LPO 12647 P.O. BOX 5064  New Brunswick, N.J.  08903-5064  |

pa1132@sdcc15.UUCP (pa1132) (11/02/88)

In article <Oct.31.18.07.24.1988.681@topaz.rutgers.edu> langbein@topaz.rutgers.edu (John E. Langbein) writes:

>Could someone tell me the FTP location I can access to get archives of
>the Atari Program Postings (Midi, anything, ect).  Mail responses
>directly to me. Thanks.
>
>John Langbein
>--
Please send the list to me also.   thanks for your help.