[comp.sys.atari.8bit] I NEED the Atari BASIC Source Book

ken@hpclkms.HP.COM (Kenneth Sumrall) (11/02/88)

Hi,

I have been trying to get the book Atari BASIC Source Book for quite some time
know.  Unfortunately, I can't seem to find a copy.  However, someone mentioned
it in a recent posting of Atari books that are quite useful.  I have every
other book mentioned, but not the source book.  So, if anyone knows where I
can get one, I would really appreciate.

Thanks a million.

Kenneth Sumrall
ken%hpclkms@hplabs.hp.com
...!hplabs!hpclkms!ken

BobR@cup.portal.com (Bob BobR Retelle) (11/05/88)

Kenneth Sumrall writes:
>I have been trying to get the book Atari BASIC Source Book...
> ...  So, if anyone knows where I can get one, I would really appreciate.

The Atari BASIC Source Book is (was?) published by Compute! Books...

Probably the best way to check on its availability would be to call them
at 1-800-334-0868..

BobR