[comp.sys.atari.8bit] New Atari Home Video Game

al710@unh.UUCP (Anthony Lapadula) (11/24/88)

I posted this message about one week ago, and received exactly
one response.  Unfortunately, that response was not very helpful -- it
said only 'expect it with six months.'  So, in the hopes that
the message was never fully distributed, let's try it again....