[comp.sys.atari.8bit] UNARC

AMONSON@IDCSVAX.BITNET (04/06/89)

I am looking for the UNARC utility for the Atari 8-bit computers.  I have tried
using long distance BBS's but the line noise in my area is too great.  I also
have tried finding someone in my area but no one has it.  My local BBS's have
a large number of arced files but not one of them have the UNARC util. for
the Atari 8-bits.  So if any one could tell me where I could buy it or if you
have it upload it to me, I would really appreciate it.

                                        Paul Amonson
                                        AMONSON@IDCSVAX (BITNET)

robby@vax1.acs.udel.EDU (Robert Spotts) (04/10/89)

In article <8904071504.AA22717@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU> AMONSON@IDCSVAX.BITNET writes:
>I am looking for the UNARC utility for the Atari 8-bit computers.  I have tried
>using long distance BBS's but the line noise in my area is too great.  I also
>have tried finding someone in my area but no one has it.  My local BBS's have
>a large number of arced files but not one of them have the UNARC util. for
>the Atari 8-bits.  So if any one could tell me where I could buy it or if you
>have it upload it to me, I would really appreciate it.

			Me Too...
			  Rob S.