[comp.sys.atari.8bit] M I/O For Sale

parsons@engr.uky.edu (Greg Parsons) (07/04/89)

Hello Fellow Netters,

     I have one of ICD's 1 meg M/IO boards for sale!  ICD isn't making
these things right now (because of the DRAM shortages) so if you want
one, this may be your only chance!

     The M/IO has a serial (modem) port, a parallel printer port,
one meg of memory (can be used as RamDisks, Printer Spoolers, or
any combination of the two), and a Hard Disk interface that'll
handle EIGHT SASI and SCSI controllers at once.

     Oh, yes, you can also use the serial port for a serial
printer, and put a spooler on it.

     1 Meg Multi/Input-Output board with manual and
     Interface to hook to a 130XE (has _two_ cartridge ports)
     $310

     If interested, call (606) 276-3375 from noon to 10pm EST.

Greg Parsons

P.S. If I am not at home the answering machine is.

guest_tmp@misery.dec.com (Ron van Zuylen) (07/05/89)

In article <2935@ukecc.engr.uky.edu>, parsons@engr.uky.edu (G. Parsons) writes:

>     I have one of ICD's 1 meg M/IO boards for sale!  ICD isn't making
>these things right now (because of the DRAM shortages) so if you want
>one, this may be your only chance!
>
>Greg Parsons

CORRECTION: ICD still manufactures both the 1 megabyte MIO and the 256K MIO.
They only sell these directly (not through dealers).  The demand for these
are at a minimum.

P.S.: ICD may even be offering a ROM upgrade to fix some of the known
      "features" <ahem> in the near future.

--Ron

Digital Equipment Corporation - "What a great way to have a good time..."
guest_tmp%misery.dec@decwrl.dec.com  -and/or-  decwrl!misery.dec.com!guest_tmp