[comp.sys.atari.8bit] Users Group Search

roger@tippy.uucp (07/07/89)

I'm trying to compile an up to date list of Atari 8-bit users groups. The most recent list I have is 3 years old so I'm sure it's very outdated.
If anyone has or knows of a users group that is either partly or totally devoted to 8-bit Ataris I would appreciate it if you would either post or E-mail to me the name of the group and it's mailing address, and if possible the name of the president of the group.
I will post the list when I get it completed.
Thanks in advance -

clf3678@ultb.UUCP (C.L. Freemesser) (07/10/89)

In article <38000002@tippy> roger@tippy.uucp writes:

>I'm trying to compile an up to date list of Atari 8-bit users groups. The most recent list I have is 3 years old so I'm sure it's very outdated.
>If anyone has or knows of a users group that is either partly or totally devoted to 8-bit Ataris I would appreciate it if you would either post or E-mail to me the name of the group and it's mailing address, and if possible the name of the president of the group.
>I will post the list when I get it completed.

I'm the secretary of the following group:

ACORN, The Atari Computer Owners of Rochester, New York
PO Box 23676
Rochester, New York 14692

Our president is Bruce Nelson

You can also get a complete list of registered groups from Atari.

Chris Freemesser, Rochester Institute of Technology | What I like :
BITNET: %clf3678@RITVAX   GEnie: C.FREEMESSER       | 1) My Atari ST
USENET: Just reply and hope it gets through         | 2) My '77 Mercury
Summer jobs at Eastman Kodak are great!             | 3) Coke Classic

roger@tippy.uucp (07/11/89)

It's my understanding that Atari's user's group list is about as old as mine (3 years old) and that they are also compiling a new one. I thought I might be able to compile one quicker than them, but so far I haven't had too many responses.