[comp.sys.atari.8bit] Is Antic Magazine still around?

norlin@uokmax.UUCP (Norman Lin) (09/06/89)

I was just wanting to know, does anyone know if Antic Magazine is still around?
It was only at one library where I live, and then the library suddenly stopped
carrying it.  I don't see it on any magazine racks.  Is Antic alive?

slackey@bbn.com (Stan Lackey) (09/07/89)

In article <3715@uokmax.UUCP> norlin@uokmax.UUCP (Norman Lin) writes:
>I was just wanting to know, does anyone know if Antic Magazine is still around?
>It was only at one library where I live, and then the library suddenly stopped
>carrying it.  I don't see it on any magazine racks.  Is Antic alive?

Yes, I have a subscription.  The library might have gotton mad when they
went to the more expensive disk-only format and stopped their subscription.

It is carried by my neighborhood Electronics boutique, although they have
dropped their Atari software line (ah, if only I'd bought more games
rather than program my own...)
-Stan

kstevens@qarry.enet.dec.com (Not on a REAL system) (09/07/89)

In article <3715@uokmax.UUCP>, norlin@uokmax.UUCP (Norman Lin) writes...
>I was just wanting to know, does anyone know if Antic Magazine is still around?
>It was only at one library where I live, and then the library suddenly stopped
>carrying it.  I don't see it on any magazine racks.  Is Antic alive?
Yes, Antic magazine is still around. You can find them in Walden books, for
one.

This is my opinion only.

Ken

howell@Soleast.Solbourne.COM (Bob Howell) (09/09/89)

norlin@uokmax.UUCP (Norman Lin) writes:

>I was just wanting to know, does anyone know if Antic Magazine is still around?
>It was only at one library where I live, and then the library suddenly stopped
>carrying it.  I don't see it on any magazine racks.  Is Antic alive?

From the September, 1989 (volume 8, number 5) issue, page 5:
	General Offices, 544 Second St., San Francisco, CA 94107, (415) 957-0886
	Credit Card Subscription and Catalog Orders:
		(800) 234-7001, Visa or MasterCard Only
	Subscription Customer Service:
		Antic, PO Box 1569, Martinez, CA 94553, (415) 372-6002
Bob

--
Bob Howell                    |  Email: howell@solbourne.com
Solbourne Computer, Inc.      |         howell%stan@boulder.colorado.edu