[comp.sys.atari.8bit] WANTED: Spreadsheets

danmcd@caen.engin.umich.edu (Daniel Laurence McDonald) (09/10/89)

I'm looking for a spreadsheet for the 8-bits.  I have a 130XE with two
unmodified 1050 drives.  Is there anything besides Visicalc available?
Is there anybody out there who has a better spreadsheet that they wish to sell?
Will there ever be an end to the questions?

--
Daniel L. McDonald 	|"... rising falling at force ten
University of Michigan  |     we twist the world and ride the wind" - Rush

arthur@pnet02.gryphon.com (Arthur L. Rubin) (09/11/89)

danmcd@caen.engin.umich.edu (Daniel Laurence McDonald) writes:
>I'm looking for a spreadsheet for the 8-bits.  I have a 130XE with two
>unmodified 1050 drives.  Is there anything besides Visicalc available?
>Is there anybody out there who has a better spreadsheet that they wish to sell?
>Will there ever be an end to the questions?

I believe SynCalc, from Synapse, 17 Paul Drive, San Rafael, CA 94903-2101 is
still avaiable.  It also has VisiCalc to SynCalc conversion.  If you are
interested, I think it makes use of the extra memory in the 130XE.
Arthur L. Rubin    (home) (818)286-1121 (818)286-0981
PO Box 2437
San Gabriel, CA  91778    MCI Mail: ARUBIN 216-5888
Compuserve:  70707,453    INET: arthur@pnet02.cts.com