[comp.sys.atari.8bit] Omnimon help

bde@shogun.sgi.com (Brian D. Emberling) (09/12/89)

  I'm not too familiar with the 8bit ataris, but I need to
get a dump of memory with a particular program loaded.  I found
someone with an atari and omnimon, but he doesn't remember how
to use it!!!

Could someone please send me a quick reminder on how to use
this thing?
(Again, all I want to do is load a particular program, then dump
all of memory to a disk file.)

Thanks in advance.

Brian Emberling
Silicon Graphics, Inc.
Advanced Systems Division

sac90286@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu (Kubla Khan) (09/12/89)

In article <41529@sgi.sgi.com> bde@shogun.sgi.com (Brian D. Emberling) writes:

>  I'm not too familiar with the 8bit ataris, but I need to
>get a dump of memory with a particular program loaded.
>(Again, all I want to do is load a particular program, then dump
>all of memory to a disk file.)
>
>Brian Emberling
>Silicon Graphics, Inc.
>Advanced Systems Division

This "particular program" wouldn't happen to be M.U.L.E. by Electronic Arts,
would it?

Perhaps Jim Clark might be able to help you out... :-)