[comp.sys.atari.8bit] Z mag?

rrwood@lotus.waterloo.edu (Roy Wood) (10/27/89)

Someone recently mentioned "Z-mag."  What is this?  I've heard it mentioned
before, but I'm still clued-out...

Also, thanks to everyone who explained what my problem wiht upper/lower
case was.

Roy Wood (rrwood@lotus.waterloo.edu)

knutsen@pilot.njin.net (Mark Knutsen) (10/27/89)

In article <17590@watdragon.waterloo.edu> rrwood@lotus.waterloo.edu (Roy Wood) writes:

> Someone recently mentioned "Z-mag."  What is this?  I've heard it mentioned
> before, but I'm still clued-out...

Hey, there's a question I feel qualified to answer!

Zmag is a weekly online Atari newsletter that for years was
distributed to BBSs by its editor, Ron Kovacs of Piscataway, NJ, not
far from here.  Ron is a hard-working Atari devotee who put the thing
out for free.  I don't know the current status of the electronic
version, but I do know that a printed version that accepts advertising
is currently being distributed to Atari user groups nationwide for
free, and that many groups include it in their printed newsletters.

Zmag used to be posted weekly to this newsgroup, what happened?
--
Mark (I went to Norway this summer) Knutsen | "Not of  | knutsen@pilot.njin.net
Student Systems Programmer                  |  this    |    knutsen@rutgers.edu