[comp.sys.atari.8bit] Bob Puff

clf3678@ultb.UUCP (C.L. Freemesser) (11/11/89)

In article <Nov.8.18.42.22.1989.13102@topaz.rutgers.edu> wilmott@topaz.rutgers.edu (Ray Wilmott) writes:

>------
>
>Just wondering...anybody know what Bob Puff is up to lately? Seems
>like every 6-9 months some GREAT new program appears on BBS'
>across the country from Bob, so if he's still with the 8-bit
>community I guess he's coming due again pretty soon (I hope :-)
>

>			-Ray

Well, Bob lives right down the road from me.  Of course, I seek his
assistance on different items.

He's just finished a few new products for CSS, including the Black Box,
a multiplexer, and an Eprom Burner.

He also has a BBS system that he may be selling through CSS in the
future.  Here in Rochester, EVERY 8-bit BBS runs his software.  His
personal BBS has a multiplexer on it.  Right now, it's 3 lines, and you
can chat between them.

If you want, you can call his BBS at 716-247-8355.

Chris Freemesser, Rochester Institute of Technology :BITNET:%clf3678@RITVAX
    |||        ____________                         :GEnie: C.FREEMESSER
    |||       /___    /          (and 8-bit too!)   :USENET: Don't bother,
   / | \   ______/   /                              :        it doesn't work
Call the A.C.O.R.N BBS (716)436-3078, 300/1200 baud :<-or my BBS