[comp.sys.atari.8bit] Where to Order Atari 8bit stuff?

paulsenk@thor.acc.stolaf.edu (runningman) (11/22/89)

*Newsgroups: comp.sys.atari.8bit
*Subject: Where to Mail Order Atari 8bit stuff?
*Date: 20 Nov 89 14:40:33 GMT
*
*Help!
*There are not any atari dealers in cinti, ohio anymore.  The last
*big dealer sold out of atari 8bit 2 weeks ago.  Does anyone know
*where I can still Mail Order hardware, firmware and software for the
*8bit line?
*
*Please respond via email.  Thanks.

I too am interested in a compiled list of mail order dealers for Atari 8bit
products.  Maybe someone out there could post a compiled list?  --or just
email them to me...

Thanks,

Kirk (paulsenk@thor.acc.stolaf.edu)

arthur@pnet02.gryphon.com (Arthur L. Rubin) (11/22/89)

paulsenk@thor.acc.stolaf.edu (runningman) writes:
>*Help!
>*There are not any atari dealers in cinti, ohio anymore.  The last
>*big dealer sold out of atari 8bit 2 weeks ago.  Does anyone know
>*where I can still Mail Order hardware, firmware and software for the
>*8bit line?
>*
>*Please respond via email.  Thanks.
>
>I too am interested in a compiled list of mail order dealers for Atari 8bit
>products.  Maybe someone out there could post a compiled list?  --or just
>email them to me...
>
>Thanks,
>
>Kirk (paulsenk@thor.acc.stolaf.edu)

As all the Atari mags (Analog, Antic) are folding, such a list would be a good
idea.  However, I'm not sure whether it would be considered advertising (for
net access purposes), and therefore non-postable.  I WOULD be interested in
receiving such a list.
Arthur L. Rubin    (home) (818)286-0981
PO Box 2437
San Gabriel, CA  91778    MCI Mail: ARUBIN 216-5888
Compuserve:  70707,453    INET: arthur@pnet02.gryphon.com
(when pnet02 dies mid-Dec)INET: arubin@pro-sol.cts.com

cs2531bz@carina.unm.edu ( Marc Bluefire) (11/23/89)

In article <22587@gryphon.COM> arthur@pnet02.gryphon.com (Arthur L. Rubin) writes:
>paulsenk@thor.acc.stolaf.edu (runningman) writes:
>>*Help!
>>*There are not any atari dealers in cinti, ohio anymore.  The last
>>*big dealer sold out of atari 8bit 2 weeks ago.  Does anyone know
>>*where I can still Mail Order hardware, firmware and software for the
>>*8bit line?

Oh, just POST the thing!!!!  Please, somebody!!!!

BTW, for those of you still waiting impatiently or patiently for my posting
of the SX212+Kermit65 combo, and the 850Express for the SX212 package..
I've finally got it READY!!!!!  So, I'll post it tonight!

			Keep Smiling, or Start!

				Marc
  M               B      	Marc Bluefire <aka cs2531bz@carina.unm.edu.UUCP>
 [=]    [=-=]    [=]
 | |=-=-| c |-=-=| |
_|_|____|_^_|____|_|_

Chris_F_Chiesa@cup.portal.com (11/23/89)

Re: list of mail-order places...

> As all the Atari mags (Analog, Antic) are folding, such a list would be a goo
> idea.  However, I'm not sure whether it would be considered advertising (for
> net access purposes), and therefore non-postable.  I WOULD be interested in
> receiving such a list.
> Arthur L. Rubin    (home) (818)286-0981
> PO Box 2437
> San Gabriel, CA  91778    MCI Mail: ARUBIN 216-5888
> Compuserve:  70707,453    INET: arthur@pnet02.gryphon.com
> (when pnet02 dies mid-Dec)INET: arubin@pro-sol.cts.com

Me too!

     Chris Chiesa     (home) (716) 482-9573