[comp.sys.atari.8bit] Atari Lynx

jcn@uncle.UUCP (James C. Nugen) (01/08/90)

	I have had a Lynx for about two weeks. It is pretty neat! I was wondering
	if anyone on the net was playing with them? And if anyone has technical
	info. on the custom chips (MIKEY and SUZIE)?

	James Nugen  jcn@uncle

ameyer@nsscb.UUCP (Andy Meyer) (01/14/90)

In article <662@uncle.UUCP> jcn@uncle.UUCP (James C. Nugen) writes:
>I have had a Lynx for about two weeks. It is pretty neat! I was wondering
>if anyone on the net was playing with them? And if anyone has technical
>info. on the custom chips (MIKEY and SUZIE)?

I'm also looking for Lynx tech info. Does anyone know details about the
comlink? Apparently it is some sort of serial connection. What are the
baud rate, data bits, stop bits, parity?

Thanks,
Andy
--
 Andreas Meyer N2FYE                 AT&T National Systems Support Center
 uucp: ..!sunybcs!nsscb!ameyer  or:  ameyer%nsscb@sunybcs.cs.buffalo.edu