[comp.sys.atari.8bit] wizardry, ultima & monitor question

wilmott@topaz.rutgers.edu (Ray Wilmott) (02/25/90)

-----

1. Was either of Wizardry or Ultima V ever released for the
Atari 8-bits?

2. Does anyone know of anyplace around that still sells (cheaply)
composite monochrome monitors? Seems like TTL is it these days...

				-Ray

slackey@bbn.com (Stan Lackey) (02/27/90)

In article <Feb.24.22.05.49.1990.25468@topaz.rutgers.edu> wilmott@topaz.rutgers.edu (Ray Wilmott) writes:

>2. Does anyone know of anyplace around that still sells (cheaply)
>composite monochrome monitors? Seems like TTL is it these days...

I have asked the net a few times now (the lastest in the past week) for
any information that can be used to build an interface from composite mono
to TTL.  Maybe I should offer something for it...

Here goes.
			*** REWARD OFFERED ***

		 for any information I can use to
		 help me build a mono composite-to-
		 TTL adapter.  I will post a working
		 circuit.  Your reward will be the
		 knowledge that you have improved
		 the lives of countless hoardes of
		 Atari hackers immeasurably.

			*** REWARD OFFERED ***

Well, if THAT doesn't do it...
:-) Stan

Ordania-DM@cup.portal.com (Charles K Hughes) (02/28/90)

  Ok, ok...enough already.  Bob Wooley created an XEP TTL mod, as soon as I
can find it I will post.

Ordania-DM