[comp.sys.atari.8bit] Zybex: No lockup surprises on me YET

Metalist@cup.portal.com (Bryan Jones Woodworth) (04/07/90)

> Has anyone else noted lockup problems on Zybex?

Luckily, this has not happened to me; however, I rarely play it.  Such a
pity; I went to so much trouble to get the file to work, and yet I don't
particularly like the game itself.

Metalist@cup.portal.com

conklin@frith.uucp (Terry Conklin) (04/07/90)

In article <28663@cup.portal.com> Metalist@cup.portal.com (Bryan Jones Woodworth) writes:
>> Has anyone else noted lockup problems on Zybex?
>
>...I don't particularly like the game itself...
>
>Metalist@cup.portal.com

You don't like Zybex? I bet your idea of Metal is Poison, Cinderella,
Europe and Stryper too! (With a little Cold Lake for good measure.) };-)

Netfans, here in Michigan, we're having nothing less than a Zybex revolution.
But to quote Neil Harris about Michigan, "Oh, yea, well that was always a
big 8-bit center." (spoken with some disdain. Apparently Neil didn't
appreciate the rather adamant 8-bit/Atari community here.)

I still think it should be packaged and sold as an XEGS cart. That would
move machines!

Terry Conklin			"Surgery, with no anesthesia
conklin@egr.msu.edu		 Feel the knife pierce you intensely
uunet!frith!conklin		 Inferior, no use to mankind
The Club   (517) 372-3131	 Strapped down, screaming out to die"
The Club II(313) 334-8877		-Slayer, Angel of Death

wilmott@topaz.rutgers.edu (Ray Wilmott) (04/09/90)

>I think it should be packaged and sold as an XEGS cart...

Me too. I love Zybex. Has anyone finished this game?

This also brings me to another point - has Atari officially stopped
XEGS cart production? Haven't seen anything new in a LONG time!

And one more small point while I'm here. Has anyone received the
April/May issue of Antic? Seems to me it's slightly overdue...

			-Ray