[comp.sys.atari.8bit] Fortress

dcfs018@antares.Concordia.ca ( STEPHAN BOHM ) (04/13/90)

I wasn't able to get Fortress to work (the recently-posted tetris clone).
I get an error while extracting the object file from fortress.arc.  I got
the uue file from two different places just to be sure, and both were identical
(so both are bad).  I did get Atartris to work though.  Did anybody get
fortress to work?
					Jean Goulet
					dcfs018@antares.concordia.ca

smith@uxrd14.UUCP (Bob Smith) (04/13/90)

In article <2063@clyde.concordia.ca> dcfs018@antares.Concordia.CA writes:
>I wasn't able to get Fortress to work (the recently-posted tetris clone).
>I get an error while extracting the object file from fortress.arc.  I got
>the uue file from two different places just to be sure, and both were identical
>(so both are bad).  I did get Atartris to work though.  Did anybody get
>fortress to work?
>					Jean Goulet
>					dcfs018@antares.concordia.ca

I also got an error from the arc'ed file that I downloaded from the Club II
BBS. I'm also interested if anyone unarc'ed this file without errors.

					Bob Smith