[comp.sys.atari.8bit] ASM/ED low-high byte syntax and vt100 emulator

ccastmr@prism.gatech.EDU (Mark J. Reed) (09/18/90)

I am posting this question for a friend; I do not normally read this newsgroup,
so please respond by e-mail.

	When using the Assembler/Editor cartridge, how do you indicate that you
want the low byte or high byte of a labelled address?  <LABEL and >LABEL don't
seem to work...
	Also, where can I find an 80-column vt100 emulator for an 800XL without
the XEP-80 adaptor (but with SpartaDOS COLUMNS.COM)?

	Thanks in advance...

Mark J. Reed
uucp    : ..gatech!cc!mark             | "Ambition is a poor excuse for not
Internet: mark@cc.gatech.edu           |  having sense enough to be lazy."
BITNET  : mark%cc@GITVM1               |	--Charlie McCarthy

arthur@pnet01.cts.com (Arthur L. Rubin) (09/19/90)

ccastmr@prism.gatech.EDU (Mark J. Reed) writes:

>I am posting this question for a friend; I do not normally read this newsgroup,
>so please respond by e-mail.
>
>	When using the Assembler/Editor cartridge, how do you indicate that you
>want the low byte or high byte of a labelled address?  <LABEL and >LABEL don't
>seem to work...

Have you tried "HIGH" and "LOW"?
Arthur L. Rubin    (home) (714)671-1051
PO Box 9245        (work) (714)961-3771
Brea, CA  92622           MCI Mail: ARUBIN 216-5888
Compuserve:  70707,453
INET: arthur@pnet01.cts.com or arubin@pro-sol.cts.com
UUCP: {hplabs!hp-sdd ucsd nosc}!crash!pnet01![arthur pro-sol!arubin]
ARPA: crash!pnet01![arthur pro-sol!arubin]@nosc.mil