[comp.sys.atari.8bit] ATR8000 !!

AAron@image.soe.clarkson.edu (10/10/90)

Subject: Want an ATR8000 w/2 DD drives?(was Re: re:IBM to atari disks)
From: AAron@image.soe.clarkson.edu (AAron nAAs)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.atari.8bit

From article <39241@eerie.acsu.Buffalo.EDU>, by v070mvl4@ubvmsb.cc.buffalo.edu (Andrew D Szalasny):
> When tranferring disks from the IBM format to the Atari format.....

<Stuff deleted>
> VTOC.....(No, you cannot format the disk in a 1050 on the atari and port
> due to the warning in the precaution)  an ATR8000 IBM compartible drive is
> perfect for this porting....(I should know, I got the program to read
> directories off my MyDos4.51(?) disks formatted in double density from that
> drive...)
>
> ADS'90

(I am assuming you know what an ATR8000 is.)
(fabulous piece of equipment)

        ATR8000 (64k)  +  2 DD drives

        (also a 13" composite color monitor
         and a powercordless 800xl)

        All can be had for $300... (Don't think it's reasonable, email me)

        Why selling: Cause I don't use Atari 8bits anymore...
                     (Well, the equipment is an overkill for
                      playing games, and that's all I ever do
                      with it anymore)
        Equipment as good as new.