[comp.sys.atari.8bit] Antic/other typein programs

esok@ohs.uucp (Eric Sokolowsky) (11/21/90)

Does anyone know of the legal status of the Antic type-in programs?
Are they freely copyable/uploadable to BBS's?

--
*******Eric Sokolowsky (ohs!ohs-cs!esok@uunet.UU.NET)
... at least I thought I was dancing, 'til somebody stepped on my hand.

cummins@d.cs.okstate.edu (John Cummins) (11/27/90)

esok@ohs.uucp (Eric Sokolowsky) writes:
>Does anyone know of the legal status of the Antic type-in programs?
>Are they freely copyable/uploadable to BBS's?

Last I heard from the publishers, If the magazine has been on the stands for
over a month, then it's alright to post them.  They want to sell copies of
their disk so they reserve the first month for themselves.

John Cummins
cummins@d.cs.okstate.edu