[comp.sys.atari.8bit] C compiler wanted!

twmanino@eos.ncsu.edu (TONY W MANINO) (01/10/91)

Hi all!

I would like to find the Deep Blue C compiler (formerly offered through the
Atari Program Exchange, APX) and/or any other usable C compiler for the
8-bits.  Help would be greatly appreciated!!!!

Thanks,
Tony

nin15b0b@merrimack.edu (David E. Sheafer, Class of 1989) (01/10/91)

In article <1991Jan10.002822.4290@ncsuvx.ncsu.edu>, twmanino@eos.ncsu.edu (TONY W MANINO) writes:
> Hi all!
>
> I would like to find the Deep Blue C compiler (formerly offered through the
> Atari Program Exchange, APX) and/or any other usable C compiler for the
> 8-bits.  Help would be greatly appreciated!!!!
>

> Thanks,
> Tony

          Theres at least one C compiler availabe through The Atari Archive.
I believe its cc65, along with other programs for it.

                           David E. Sheafer

                          nin15b0b@merrimack.edu or

                          samsung!hubdub!nin15b0b

gdtltr@chopin.udel.edu (root@research.bdi.com (Systems Research Supervisor)) (01/10/91)

In article <1991Jan10.002822.4290@ncsuvx.ncsu.edu> twmanino@eos.ncsu.edu (TONY W MANINO) writes:
=>
=>Hi all!
=>
=>I would like to find the Deep Blue C compiler (formerly offered through the
=>Atari Program Exchange, APX) and/or any other usable C compiler for the
=>8-bits.  Help would be greatly appreciated!!!!
=>
=>
=>Thanks,
=>Tony

   DBC was slow & generated pseudo-code. CC8/Ace C was faster & generated
pseudo-code. CC65 is fast and generates real 6502 assembly. Get CC65. It
should be available from the FTP archive @ atari.archive.umich.edu.

                                        Gary Duzan
                                        Time  Lord
                                    Third Regeneration