[comp.sys.atari.8bit] Atariwriter Plus manual/cheatsheet request

baba@samadhi.uucp (Baba Rum Dudu) (02/26/91)

Hi everyone,

I just bought the Atariwriter Plus disk based editor and propmtly
lost the manual and cheatsheet. Anybody got either or both on-line?

Thanks in advance.

d'baba Duane M. Hentrich	...!hplabs!oliveb!tymix!baba
				or      baba@opus.tymnet.com
Claimer: These are only opinions since everything I know is wrong.
Copyright notice: If you're going to copy it, copy it right.

asgardia@unixland.uucp (Craig Rothman) (02/28/91)

baba@samadhi.uucp (Baba Rum Dudu) writes:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I just bought the Atariwriter Plus disk based editor and propmtly
> lost the manual and cheatsheet. Anybody got either or both on-line?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> d'baba Duane M. Hentrich	...!hplabs!oliveb!tymix!baba
> 				or      baba@opus.tymnet.com
> Claimer: These are only opinions since everything I know is wrong.
> Copyright notice: If you're going to copy it, copy it right.

The material in the manual is copyrighted from atari.
ITs illegal to copy or distribute in any form without the pemission
of the manufacturer.. ISNT IT?

asgardia@unixland.uucp (Craig Rothman) (03/01/91)

baba@samadhi.uucp (Baba Rum Dudu) writes:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I just bought the Atariwriter Plus disk based editor and propmtly
> lost the manual and cheatsheet. Anybody got either or both on-line?
>
> Thanks in advance.

Got your EMaIl.. Heres why you are WRONG.
This is taken from the ATariwriter plus manual that you are asking
for, on page 1 (the inside cover).
"Reproduction of this document or any portion of its contents is not
allowed without the SPECIFIC written consent of atari corp."
Its unlawful for anyone to give this to you without ataris permission.
Id gladly copy up mine and send it to you otherwise.
Sorry dude.
-craig