[comp.sys.atari.8bit] want 850 interface or equiv.

DEEJ@MAINE.BITNET (Dj Merrill) (03/13/91)

I want to buy an 850 interface or equivalent.
Need at least one RS232 port and one parallel port.
I have an atari 400 and an 800.
If anyone can knows where I can obtain an 850, please e-mail me at the
following:
Thanks
+------------------------------+
|         Dj Merrill           |
| Systems and Network Manager  |
|  University of Maine NCGIA   |
|                              |
| deej@grouse.umesve.maine.edu |
| deej@maine.maine.edu         |
+------------------------------+

asgardia@unixland.uucp (Craig Rothman) (03/16/91)

DEEJ@MAINE.BITNET (Dj Merrill) writes:

> I want to buy an 850 interface or equivalent.
> Need at least one RS232 port and one parallel port.
> I have an atari 400 and an 800.
> If anyone can knows where I can obtain an 850, please e-mail me at the
> following:
> Thanks
----
Sure I know where you can get one.
Drive down to massachusetts to a town called Framingham
(outside of boston) and buy mine.
:-)
im not much on mailing things but you can show up and bring cash
and id be willing to part with it if you make a fair offer.
-craig