[comp.sys.atari.8bit] Looking for peek address of joystick ports on 600

unx20238@unx2.ucc.okstate.edu (GreyMaulkin) (03/30/91)

I am looking for ANY information on the memory locations of the joystick
ports.   ANY help would be greatly appreciated!

My machine is a 600, I believe.  It is brown and white and basically just
a keyboard.  Very nice graphics for such a small computer.  Oh yeh, it has
a cartridge slot in the top-center, above the keyboard.

Lonny L. Lowe
Oklahoma State University
unx20238@unx2.ucc.okstate.edu

parsons@matt.ksu.ksu.edu (Ghost in the Machine) (03/30/91)

unx20238@unx2.ucc.okstate.edu (GreyMaulkin) writes:

>I am looking for ANY information on the memory locations of the joystick
>ports.   ANY help would be greatly appreciated!

>Lonny L. Lowe

The addresses for the joystick ports are 632-633 decimal or 278-279 hex.

--
"Could you please continue the petty bickering.  |    Scott Parish  a.k.a.       I find it most intriguing." -- Lt. Cdr. Data    |  parsons@matt.ksu.ksu.edu
"I don't believe it." -- Luke Skywalker                                         "That is why you fail." -- Yoda, Jedi Master