[comp.sys.atari.8bit] Atariwriter/Proofreader/Spartados

nin15b0b@merrimack.edu (04/25/91)

  Has anyone developed a way to use the Atari Proofreader ( a spellcheck for
Atariwriter) with Sparta Dos.

  I am using Atariwriter (not atw +) and am wondering how or if it can be done.

--
David E. Sheafer

internet:  nin15b0b@merrimack.edu   or  uucp:      samsung!hubdub!nin15b0b

GEnie:     D.SHEAFER             Cleveland Freenet:    ap345
Bitnet:    Sheafer_davi@bentley

asgardia@unixland.uucp (Craig Rothman) (04/25/91)

nin15b0b@merrimack.edu writes:

>   Has anyone developed a way to use the Atari Proofreader ( a spellcheck for
> Atariwriter) with Sparta Dos.
>
>   I am using Atariwriter (not atw +) and am wondering how or if it can be don

I would suggest that you switch to At+ if you have it.
other than that try to do a KEY OFF command with sparta.
That sometimes helps. Atariwriter + is very friendly to spartados.
Its also a lot better than old atariwriter.. Theres a lot more features to
it. and aw+ is compatable with aw...

parsons@matt.ksu.ksu.edu (Scott Parish) (04/25/91)

Along similar lines:  I'm using the SDX cart and AW+.  After I try
to use the proofreader option, I can not return to the editor.
The system hangs when I try to re-enter the editor from the
proofreader.  Has anyone encountered similar problems?

--
    Scott Parish  a.k.a.