[net.wanted] Need help with advent and zork

ray@utcsrgv.UUCP (Raymond Allen) (08/13/83)

Subject: Need help with zork and advent
Newsgroups: net.wanted

	Someone here at utcsrgv is a manic player of zork.  So far he has
managed to obtain all the treasures and points and make it into the endgame.  At
this point, however, he draws a NULL.  If there are any knowledgeable persons
out there in net land who can offer hints, advice, or even outright answers
it would be most appreciated.

	Also note that this is the RT-11 version of zork (presumably the most
ancient).

	For myself, I have been playing advent and I cannot get the final
10 (ten) points to make myself into the grand master.  I do routinely get into
the endgame and I get out of the endgame alive but there is still the elusive
10 (ten) points.  Any help would be appreciated.

					Thanx,
					Ray Allen
					utcsrgv!ray
					(416) 978-5036

P.S.  Responses, as usual, are presumed to come through mail.