[comp.sys.atari.8bit] Atariwriter Spell Check

achilles@unixland.uucp (David Holland) (05/18/91)

   *** FORWARDED MESSAGE -- REPLY TO AUTHOR ***

Date: 91May05 3:35 pm
From: JACS!Robert_S._Ely@mast.moundst.mn.org
Newsgroups: comp.sys.atari.8bit
Subject: Atariwriter Spell Check

For the guy that was trying to get the AWP spellchecker to work,
IT WON'T! You need a special program (built into the AWP program
to read it. Try Antic's Spell Magic. This WILL work for what you
want to do.

What was the Atari 400:
I think it was all pretty much said except that Even with all
the new high speed stuff out there, The ol' Atari 8-bit machines
are still pretty amazing. I've had 8-bit Atari computers since
'82 and I'm still finding new applications for it. As for
languages, there are Atari BASIC, MS-BASIC, BASIC A+ Turbo BASIC
XL, BASIC XL, BASIC XE, Lisp, Forth, Atari Assembler, MAC/65,
Action!, Pilot, and many others that I can't remember off hand.
BTW, Dataque should be nearing release of their new C: compiler.
There are about 4 or 5 C: compilers and a few Pascal cimiplers
out there too. Lots to choose from.

 [Doctor GIF]

  --- END MESSAGE ---