[comp.sys.m68k] 680x0 co-processor for uVax

cramer@infoswx.UUCP (05/13/87)

The Feb 15, 1987 issue of Computer Design lists two vendors selling
680x0 Qbus boards, Integrated Solutions (San Jose) and Peritek (Oakland).
I have no detailed information on these products, good or bad, so don't
read this as an endorsement.  There may also be other vendors with
similar products -- other places to look for information include the
DEC-user magazines, DataSources, and DEC-compatible catalogs.

Bill Cramer
ihnp4!infoswx!cramer

vns@mhres.UUCP (Gertjan Vinkesteyn) (05/25/87)

In article <125900003@infoswx>, cramer@infoswx.UUCP writes:

> The Feb 15, 1987 issue of Computer Design lists two vendors selling
> 680x0 Qbus boards, Integrated Solutions (San Jose) and Peritek (Oakland).

I used the Integrated Solutions boards for a long time, and they are
very good. I had a $4800 deal for a 12.5Mhz 68010, 2 meg 120nanosec mem,
qbus boards plus 4.2bsd binary license and manuals.

--
Real-Name: Gertjan Vinkesteyn, back in Holland and that is cold! not cool
UUCP and other network	  )\/(	in America: ..!seismo!mcvax!mhres!vns