[comp.sys.m68k] 68020/68010 app note

randyb@halley.UUCP (randy banton) (08/26/87)

From postnews Tue Aug 25 16:04:43 1987
In article <1217@tekfdi.TEK.COM>, mhorne@tekfdi.TEK.COM (Michael T. Horne) writes:
> There was a note on the net about the existence of a Motorola Application
> Note on using a 68020 in a 68000/68010 based system.  Could someone
> in the know (Motorola, Inc.?) please verify this claim, or better yet,
> provide me with an ap note number?  The local Motorola rep is having
> trouble digging it up, since I don't know the title or the ap note number.

I found one dated 4/29/85.

The title is:

MC68020 & MC68881 Platform Board for Evaluation in a 16-bit System
                     ***Revision 2***

	Advanced Microcomputer Applications Engineering
		Microprocessot Products Group
			Motorola Inc.
			Austin, TX

The trouble is there is no official app note number on it.
It is about 20 pages long with text, schematics, pal listings, and
benchmark results.

Randy Banton