[comp.sys.m68k] Info needed on single board 680XX systems

mbunca@ecsvax.UUCP (Mark J. Boyd) (03/20/88)

I am planning to purchase a number of 680XX systems for use in
a computer systems / computer organization lab. These systems
should be single board computers based on the 680XX family and
suitable for student use. The systems will either be stand alone
( using PC/AT's for terminals and mass storage of S-records or
similar ) or integrated with the PC/AT for I/O and file storage.

I have developed a similar lab, at another university, based on
the Motorola ECB. I may go that route here, but I would like
information on other options. I'll be purchasing 18 to 20 systems
for use starting next fall.

If you have information about suitable system(s) please respond
by email. Thanks,

	Mark Boyd, Computer Science, UNC-A, Asheville, NC 28804
	mbunca@ecsvax

Newsgroups: comp.sys.m68k